AIPG Undergraduate Scholarship Winners
2019 AIPG Undergraduate Scholarship Winners
The AIPG National awarded fourteen $1,000 scholarships (three were funded by the Foundation of AIPG, one $500 scholarship by the AIPG Nevada Section). The student's essays are printed in TPG and online.
- Alicia Chan, SA-9948 – University of Nebraska-Lincoln - Iowa/Nebraska Section
- Jennifer Davis, SA-4207 – Miami University, Ohio – OH Section
- Elyse Dilloway, SA-9891 – San Diego State University, CA – CA Section – Foundation AIPG funded
- Lisa Duong, SA-9558 – Georgia State University, GA – GA Section
- Elizabeth Evenocheck, SA-9961 – Winona State University, MN - MN Section
- Sage Gandolfo, SA-8203 - University of Nevada, Reno - NV Section - Funded by the AIPG Nevada Section
- Kevin Hatton, SA-9807 – SUNY-Stony Brook, NE Section
- Kelsey Hewett, SA-8977 – Wayne State University, MI – MI Section
- Carly Hoeft, SA-9253 – Central Michigan University, MI – MI Section
- Shirley Mensah, SA-7566 – Eastern Illinois University, IL/IN Section
- Rebecca Nesel, SA-9914 – SUNY-Oswego, NE Section – Foundation AIPG funded
- Shannon Sartain, SA-9945 – Dartmouth College, NE Section
- Benjamin Thyer, SA-9928 – The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Carolina Section
- Spencer Wilbur, SA-8092 – University of Arkansas, Arkansas Section – Foundation AIPG funded
2018 AIPG Undergraduate Scholarship Winners
The AIPG National awarded nineteen $1,000 scholarships (six were funded by the Foundation of AIPG, two by the AIPG Alaska Section). The student's essays are printed in TPG and online.
- Gemma Amorelli, SA-9000, University of Alaska-Anchorage (sponsored by AIPG Alaska Section)
- Maddie Bess – SA-9266, Berry College
- Katelyn Brower – SA-7588, Western Washington University
- Alison Cramer - SA-8108, University of Nevada, Reno
- Robert Collar – SA-7998, Stanford University
- Emily Geyman – SA-9077, Princeton University
- Denay Grund – SA-8975, University of Nebraska Omaha
- Ashley How – SA-9090, Adams State University
- Brandon Keough – SA-8731, University of New York - Postdam
- Katelyn Kring – SA-8652, Michigan Tech University
- Paige LaPlant – SA-9099, University of Northern Iowa
- Shirely Mensah – SA-7566, Eastern Illinois University
- Evan Millsap – SA-9199, Utah State University
- Samantha Moruzzi – SA-8422, Cornell University
- Stephen Oni – SA-9120, University of Wyoming
- Chance Seckinger – SA-8232, Columbus State University
- Sydney Souza - SA-8894, University of Alaska-Anchorage (sponsored by AIPG Alaska Section)
- Kelsey Tucker – SA-8647, University of Alaska-Anchorage
- Uziel Rendon – SA-8457, Stephen F. Austin State University
2017 AIPG Undergraduate Scholarship Winners
The AIPG National awarded twenty scholarships. Eighteen $1,000 scholarships (six were funded by the Foundation of AIPG and two by the AIPG Alaska Section) and two $500 scholarships sponsored by an AIPG Arizona Section. Scholarships of $1,000 were awarded to the following undergraduate students: Lindsey Abdale, University of Michigan; James Bader, California University of Pennsylvania; Melanie Bowen, Texas A&M; Katie Brower, Western Washington University; Kristina Butler, Universty of Alaska Anchorage (Sponsored by the Alaska Section); Elizabeth Ellis, Pomona College; Allan Foster III, Colorado School of Mines; Shane Houchin, Pasadena City College; Jessica Jagdeo, University of Florida; Katherine Landoni, Oregon State University; Sierra Melton, Colorado College; Logan Moore, University of North Georgia; Sydney O'Brien, West Georgia University; Kasandra Saiki, University of Alaska Anchorage; Anna Stanczyk, University of Alaska Anchorage (Sponsored by the Alaska Section); Seth Sutton, Eastern Carolina University; Jonathan Valentine, Southern Florida University; and Xiangming Zhao, Kent State University. The AIPG Arizona Section sponsored two $500 scholarships to: Jessie McCraw, University of Arizona, and Daniel Foley, Northern Arizona University.
2016 AIPG Undergraduate Scholarship Winners
The AIPG National awarded thirteen $1,000 scholarships to the following undergraduate students: Julie Driebergen, Southern Illinois University; Melissa Luna, Central Connecticut State University; Kristina Butler, University of Alaska Anchorage; Sean Czarnecki, Angelo State University, TX; Katelyn Brower, Everett Community College, WA; Emilie Bowman, University of Texas; Anna Stanczyk, University of Alaska Anchorage; Aaron Ashley, University of West Georgia; Nam Pham, University of Tulsa, OK; Wesley Weisberg, Missouri State University; Casey Saup, The Ohio State University (Sponsored by the Ohio Section); Brett Flessner, Michigan State University (Sponsored by the Michigan Section); Anna Schuh, University of Arizona (Sponsored by the Arizona Section).
2016 Scholarship Winners Essays
2015 AIPG Undergraduate Scholarship Winners
The AIPG National awarded twelve $1,000 scholarships to the following undergraduate students: Vanessa Fernandes, Hofstra University, New York; Nathaniel Foote, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada; Chloe Ivanoff, University of Alaska Anchorage, Alaska (Sponsored by the AIPG Alaska Section); Hannah Johnson, Kent State University, Ohio; Stephanie Kitowski, University of North Dakota, North Dakota; Taylor Krabiel, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada; Christopher H. Kremer, Stanford University, California; Eint Kyi, Oberlin College, Ohio; Anna Stanczyk, University of Alaska, Anchorage, Alaska; Jasmine Stefansky, Central Michigan University, Michigan (Sponsored by the AIPG Michigan Section); Kevin Townsley, University of Idaho, Idaho; Franklin Wolfe, and Washington and Lee, Virginia.
2015 Scholarship Winners Essays
2014 AIPG Undergraduate Scholarship Winners
The AIPG Executive Committee is pleased to announce the awardees for the 2014 Student Scholarships. AIPG has awarded eleven scholarships this year. The recipients are Dana Walters, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina; Kara Mjolhus, West Texas A&M, Canyon, Texas; Zakia Kiminta, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia; Firdaus Ridzuan, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa; Colin Sturrock, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas; Nicholas Spano, University of Minnesota- Duluth, Duluth, Minnesota; Ryan Phillip, West Georgia University; Carrollton, Georgia; Alexandra Price, Colorado Mesa University, Grand Junction, Colorado; Ashley Pales, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois; Jessica Badgeley, Colorado College, Colorado Springs, Colorado; and Carly Siko, Michigan Tech University, Houghton, Michigan.
2014 Scholarship Winners Essays