AIPG Section Resources
AIPG Sections, please let AIPG National Headquarters know if you have comments or suggestions on other services and information you would like the National office to make available (firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 412-6205). AIPG Section Officers Yearly Submittal information and any changes throughout the year can be made online: https://goo.gl/forms/p2uWNz32uGnC1Quw1 or email email@example.com.
Power Point Presentations
AIPG Fact Sheets (pdf format)
- AIPG Application Forms - all membership forms
- AIPG Benefits Information Card
There are two cards, two sided, on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. Print out double sided
and give out with AIPG Membership Signup Card.
- AIPG Section labels can be e-mailed free or mailed for a minimal charge.
- Free AIPG Publications Online in pdf format.
-Appraisal of Construction Rocks
-Education for Professional Practice
-Organization and Content of a Typical Geologic Report
-Petroleum Issues and Answers
-Home Buyer's Guide to Geologic Hazards
- 20% Section Discount on AIPG Insignia items - call to order (303) 412-6205
Most items are not in stock, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- AIPG Membership Database information available via e-mail.
- The AIPG National Headquarters office will setup and maintain a simplified webpage for any section that requests it. Information that is to be included on these sites must be e-mailed.
- The AIPG National Headquarters office will setup and email out AIPG Section election ballots. Email the office your election ballot information and deadline for voting. The office will setup it up electronically.
- AIPG General Information (History, Why Become a Member, Bylaws, Code of Ethics, Policies, Procedures, State Geology Boards, Specialty Codes, Executive Committee, National Committees, Past Executive Committees, EFG, and more.
AIPG Section Officers' Manual
The AIPG Section Officers' Manual is in .pdf format and as a Word doc. You must have Adobe Reader on your computer to open the file. The Adobe Reader is free from the Adobe website. If you have any questions call headquarters (303) 412-6205.
This manual was created for the benefit of all Sections of the American Institute of Professional Geologists (AIPG). The contents of this document were selected to provide a fundamental source of information, documentation, and general guidance for all Members.
A major objective in creating this Manual is the establishment of a uniform and consistent operational guide for all AIPG Sections to encourage Sections to benefit from the experiences of each other and the National organization. The Manual will also preclude each Section from having to go through a learning process each time it decides to implement a service or activity new to the particular Section.
Contributions to this document were made by many individuals and Sections. There is no pride of authorship except for the documents which have been expressly and legally created through the rightful actions of the National Executive Committee. All documents can be copied and otherwise used by the Section Officers if doing so will assist them in performing official duties.
This edition of the Section Officers Manual is the first. It is based upon existing legal instruments which established AIPG and allow AIPG to function as a non-profit entity. The Manual uses as references AIPG Bylaws, AIPG Policies and Procedures, the AIPG Code of Ethics, and other guidance documents, internal memoranda, and forms.
As you use this manual, you will recognize subjects requiring more detail or revision. Your Section may have a unique experience from which all Sections and National would benefit. If at any time you wish to recommend modifications/additions to the Manual which would benefit the entire body of AIPG, please submit your recommendations to the National Executive Committee for consideration and incorporation into Addenda and subsequent Editions of the Manual.