AIPG Sections, please let AIPG National Headquarters know if you have comments or suggestions on other services and information you would like the National office to make available (firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 412-6205). AIPG Section Officers Yearly Submittal information and any changes throughout the year can be made online: https://goo.gl/forms/p2uWNz32uGnC1Quw1 or email email@example.com.
Power Point Presentations
- AIPG Student to Young Professional (2018) - Power Point Presentation by Brandy Barnes, YP
- Your First Steps in the Profession and the Future (09/21/08) - Power Point Presentation by Ray Talkington, CPG
- AIPG Today (2015) - Power Point Presentation
- AIPG What It Stands For - Power Point Presentation
- AIPG - Power Point Presentation
- Careers - Power Point Presentation
- Workforce Trends - Power Point Presentation
- Significance of Continuing Professional Development and Credentials (09/07) - Power Point Presentation
- The Profession Geologist: Professional Credentials and the Workplace Considerations After the University (03/05) - Power Point Presentation
AIPG Fact Sheets (pdf format)
The AIPG Section Officers' Manual is in .pdf format and as a Word doc. You must have Adobe Reader on your computer to open the file. The Adobe Reader is free from the Adobe website. If you have any questions call headquarters (303) 412-6205.
This manual was created for the benefit of all Sections of the American Institute of Professional Geologists (AIPG). The contents of this document were selected to provide a fundamental source of information, documentation, and general guidance for all Members.
A major objective in creating this Manual is the establishment of a uniform and consistent operational guide for all AIPG Sections to encourage Sections to benefit from the experiences of each other and the National organization. The Manual will also preclude each Section from having to go through a learning process each time it decides to implement a service or activity new to the particular Section.
Contributions to this document were made by many individuals and Sections. There is no pride of authorship except for the documents which have been expressly and legally created through the rightful actions of the National Executive Committee. All documents can be copied and otherwise used by the Section Officers if doing so will assist them in performing official duties.
This edition of the Section Officers Manual is the first. It is based upon existing legal instruments which established AIPG and allow AIPG to function as a non-profit entity. The Manual uses as references AIPG Bylaws, AIPG Policies and Procedures, the AIPG Code of Ethics, and other guidance documents, internal memoranda, and forms.
As you use this manual, you will recognize subjects requiring more detail or revision. Your Section may have a unique experience from which all Sections and National would benefit. If at any time you wish to recommend modifications/additions to the Manual which would benefit the entire body of AIPG, please submit your recommendations to the National Executive Committee for consideration and incorporation into Addenda and subsequent Editions of the Manual.